Saturday 9 May 2015

Laying low for a while? This plan is inherently sentenced to fail.

Sziasztok!/Yo, fellas!

(Scroll down for english version)

I know I am not a diligent blogger. This isn't my sport somehow, but finally here is a new post. 

Tudom, nem vagyok egy szorgalmas blog író. Valahogy ez nem az én sportom. De most íme egy újabb poszt.

Ahogy a cím is mondja, igyekeztem az utóbbi pár hónapban pihenésre ítélni magam, hiszen az is kell néha. :) Azonban ez továbbra se akar sikeresen végrehajtódni. Először is nem lehet elég messzire költözni, ahhoz hogy ne találkozzak valakivel Európából. Miután a 9 kicsi bécsi indián elhagyta Kiwiföldét, hamarjában betért egy régi kedves finn ismerős. Zsuzsit, aki anyukájával vágott neki az egy hónapos kalandnak, még finnországi félévem során ismertem meg. Bár túl sokat nem kommunikálunk, időről időre váltunk egy-egy levelet így a barátság megmaradt, és persze jól esett nekem is régi ismerős arcot látni. Igaz, hogy nem maradtak sokáig Aucklandben, de azért sikerült kimennünk Muriwaira, és megmutattam neki a frenetikus bodyboarding művészetét.






Persze ekkor még tombolt a nyár, szóval amennyit csak lehetett én a parton lebzseltem, pontosabban a hullámok tetején (nah jó, egészen pontosan a legtöbbet a hullámokba csavarodva...). Szörffüggővé váltam és volt, hogy heti 5 alkalommal kimentem. Munka után, no, meg munka után, hétvégén egész nap... Sikerült is végre valamilyen szinten megtanulnom és már úgy érzem kijelenthetem, hogy kezdő szörfös vagyok. :)


A szörfözés mellett persze kellő mennyiségű szocializálódásra is sort kerítettem. Kirándulás északra néhány baráttal. Loic, Peta, Ludo, Reza, Maryam, nagyon jó bon fire csapattársaknak bizonyultak. Nincs is jobb, mint holdfényes estén tüzet rakni egy gyönyörű öbölben a homokos parton. Sörözgetni BBQ-zni, táncolni, reggae zenét hallgatni. Tudom, tudom... ez olyan hippis, de istenem Hippiföldén vagyunk (peace mindenkinek :P )


A BBQ délutánok szinte rendszeressé váltak, azt hiszem lassan már steakre se tud nézni a csapat. :)
Igaz, a meleg miatt inkább a szörf volt a menő, de azért 1-2 salsa sessiont is sikerült besuvasztani. Sőt Milánnal a csütörtöki billiárdozás is még belefért néhanapján. Persze a munka sok időt elvesz, elég tempós most a munkás élet, már fogaskerekekkel és forgó radarantennákkal álmodok. De legalább érdekes, és nem csak a monitort bámulom egész nap, úgy hogy egy szavam sincs.

És máris márciust írunk, amikor is befutott a következő európai csapat. Tika és Marci. Ők tartósabb maradást terveztek, ami olyan szinten sikerült, hogy Marci már kapott munkát, vettek autót, meg van a Working Holiday Visa-juk, sőt Marcinak hamarosan az állandó is meglesz. Na ezt nevezem. :)





Szóval, velük is elmentem a kötelező helyre Muriwaira. Szem becsuk, megáll a csodálatos kilátásnál, szem kinyit, ámuló arcokban gyönyörködik. Minden alkalommal olyan jó végignézni, ahogy az emberek elcsodálkoznak. Jómagam is minden alkalommal megállok ezen a ponton, amikor megyek szörfözni. Azt hiszem ez lesz a beavató hely, minden kedves vendégnek, bevándorlónak. :)
Ezt követően még elmentünk erre-arra. Persze csupa csodaszép helyre. Bár úgy érzem én már elég sokat láttam Kiwiföldéből, nem egyszer én is rácsodálkoztam, hogy még lehet fokozni a szépségorgiát!





És aztán jött Ausztrália! Igen, kiléptem ebből a csodás országból egy rövidke időre (ennek egy külön posztot szánok, de mivel már nem egyszer ígértem ilyesmit,amiből végül nem lett semmi, ezúttal rögtön megírom, amint befejeztem ezt:) )




És elérkeztünk április végéhez... hogy repül az idő. Már több mint egy éve itt élek. Egyszerűen nem fér a fejembe.
Lehet, azért nem tűnik fel, mert mindig jön valami ismerős arc a környékre. Valahogy nem tud kialakulni a honvágy úgy igazán. :) És ha már ismerősről van szó, egy újabb illető érkezett a hónap végére. Bár nem ismertük egymást személyesen, Adri is gyulai, és szüleink jól ismerik egymást. Nos, Adri 2 hónapos csendes-óceáni kiruccanást ütött be, melynek része volt egy 2 hetes kiküldetés Kiwiföldére. És ekkor jöttem a képbe én, hiszen jóhogy élménydús idegenvezetést adok egy hölgynek, aki ráadásul gyulai! Először is ő se maradhatott ki a Muriwai szemet becsuk szeánszból. :) Egybekötve egy naplementével. Ez még nekem is új volt, ezen a helyszínen. No meg persze vulkán trip is. Persze egész úton tök jó időnk volt, messziről még láttuk is a vulkánt, de mire odaértünk, már teljesen befelhősödött. Murphy sose alszik...




Na, de azért bőven láttunk szép helyeket így is. Megtapasztaltuk Marci ízletes bolognai spagettijét, és persze rengeteget autókáztunk.




Az idegenvezetés része volt, városi séta, egy két pub bemutatása, vízesés les. Még salsázni is elmentünk. Adrinak volt egy kedves megjegyzése, amit sokáig fogok emlegetni."Vicces, hogy 18 ezer kilométert kellett utazni, hogy egy gyulai sráccal salsázzak". És tényleg vicces. :) De végeredményben jó volt egy gyulai embert látni, pláne egy kedves hölgy személyében. Kicsit felidézhettem pár kedves emléket a szeretett kis szülővárosomról.

Jelenleg májust írunk. Azt hiszem tényleg kiveszek egy kis pihenőt (persze, mindig ezt mondom). Élmény dús, vidám fél év volt ez. Örülök minden pillanatának, és remélem a következő is ugyanilyen jó lesz. :)

Sweet as New Zealand

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title already suggests I tried to take a break in the past few months, since we all need some rest sometimes. However it seems like that this is the real mission impossible. First of all I can't move enough far away, to not be able to meet some good people from Europe. After the 9 little indian from Vienna have left New Zealand, soon an old friend from Finland has shown up. I have met Zsuzsi (who has arrived with her mom, to explore this beautiful country) back when I was studying in Finland, we did not communicate to much, but from time to time we kept in touch, so the friendship remainded. It was good to see a familiar face from the past. Although they didn't stay in Auckland for to long, we managed to go to Muriwai, and I could show her the art of the hillarious bodyboarding.


Of course at this time it was middle of summer, so I was on the beach as much as I could. Or to be more precise I was on the top of the waves (Okay, to be even more precise, I was twisted, hammered, consumed by the waves). I 've been tranformed to a surf-addict, and there were weeks, when I went out for surfing 5 times. After work... and of course after work, and weekends all day...
Finally I can consider myself as a beginner surfer. :)

Besides surfing I've made enough effort to socialize a bit more. A small trip to the north. It turned out that Loic, Peta, Ludo, Reza, Maryam are perfect candidates for some nice bonfire evenings. There is nothing better than making a small (or big:) ) bonfire on a night with full moon, doing BBQ, dancing, listening to raggae. I know, I know... This is so hippy, but I dont really care. We are in Hippyland. :) (peace to everyone)


The BBQ afternoons started to be the part of the weekend routine. I believe the guys are starting to have steak overdose... :)
Its true that because of the warm weather I preferred surfing, but I still separated some extra time to visit 1 or 2 salsa classes as well. Besides, I managed to go out and play pool with Milan occasionally, and so maintaining the Thursday pool sessions.
Yeah, work takes a lot from my everyday life, we have a bit tough times at the company, and I'm dreaming with gears and rotating radar antennas with that special squicky noise already. At least it is interesting, and I don't have to sit at my desk all day, so I don't have anything to complain about. :)

And we are already in the middle of March, when actually the next european taskforce has arrived. Tika and Marci. They were planning a permanent staying. Which turned out to be so succesfull, that Marci has got already a job, they bought a car, both of them have the Working Holiday Visa, and Marci will have the permanent version soon. Now thats the hungarian spirit!


 

So I went out to the compulsary Muriwai with them as well.  Eyes closed, stopping at the breathtaking viewpoint, eyes open, enjoying the amazment on the faces. It is always so good to see the astonished expressions. :) The point is really spectacular, I always stop by when I go out to muriwai. I think I will make this spot the initiation point to New Zealand for every new comers, tourists, immigrants, whom I'm giving a guided tour.

Afterwards we have visited so many different and of course beautiful places. I consider myself as a guy, who already have seen a lot of New Zealand, but still I was amazed quite often how is it possible to scale up the vieworgy even more... :O

 

And then Australia came! Yes, I have left this beautiful country for a short period of time (I will write a separate post about this, but taking into account that I've already promised such things before, this time I will do the post straight after finishing the current one)


And we have arrived to the end of April. Time is flying so fast. One year has past since I moved to New Zealand. I can hardly believe this.
I may not realise things truely, because there is always a familiar face showing up bringing a peace of home here. :) That must be the reason why I'm not really homesick. :P And speaking of the familiar faces. Another visitor has arrived at the end of the month. Although we did not know each other personally, Adri came from Gyula, like myself, and our parents know each other well. So, Adri has organizes a two months trip to APAC, and as a part of this she came for two weeks to New Zealand as well. And then I came into the picture. Of course I will give a tour with full of happenings, to a lady especially is she is from Gyula. :)
First of all we could not miss the usual "close your eyes and be amazed of the view at Muriwai" session. Connected together with a nice sun set. This combination of experience was new for me as well. I really enjoyed it.
And of course the trip to the volcano (Mt. Taranaki) was new as well. Obviously we had beautiful weather all the way there, we even have seen the volcano from a distance, however when we have arrived, everything was cloudy... couldn't see a thing... That cursed Murphy never sleeps...


 Again, I can't really complain, since we have seen some really spectacular places. We could experience the tasty spagetti bolognese a'la Marci, and of course we drove hundreds of kilometers. :)


As the part of the tour I showed her the city, some nice pubs, we went out for waterfall watching, we even went out for salsa. Adri had a really kind memorable phrase for this occasion: "Its funny, that I had to travel 18K kilometers to dance salsa with a guy from Gyula" it is really funny indeed.
As a sum up it was good to see somebody from my home town, and was even better that this person was a kind lady. Was a good opportunity to think back of some nice memories from my beloved lil' town.

Currently it's May. I think I really take a short break (I say this all the time). It was a half a year full of experiences. I am happy for every moment of it and I hope the next part will be as good as the previous one.

Sweet as New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment